Homeward Bound
We arrived home yesterday, Thursday, March 3, after two tough days of driving. Our last day at Key Largo we went to Biscayne National Park. This is a unique park in that it is mainly water. It was established to protect the northern Keys. Here are some photos.
Miami skyline from Biscayne NP
Manatees at Biscayne NP
After leaving Key Largo we headed to Venice, FL to visit Gary and Donna, my cousind and his wife. We had a nice tour of the Venice area and toured a model of the home they are building there in Venice. The home is lovely. I'm anxious to see it when they get it done. I asked them what month we should come down next winter.
Donna and Carol
Gary
Photos of the model home - master bedroom
Master bath
Carol, Donna, and Gary in the living room area
Kitchen
Lanai and pool area from the living room
Rec room area
Venice beach - much better beaches up here than in the keys
Pelican on Venice fishing pier
Snowy egret
Gary and Donna on Venice trolley
Carol and I on Venice trolley

No comments:
Post a Comment